The Homes for Hope Mission Statement
Homes for Hope Inc. has the intention and commitment to :
• Present affordable housing for those challenged with chronic illness
• Create an environment that fosters personal growth and development
• Make available to its clients a stable environment and resources
Homes for Hope Seeks to Increase Quality of and Quantity of Life Through
• Implementing a plan for medication adherence and change of lifestyle by helping eliminate homelessness
• Facilitate client based programs that nurture and increase life skills
• Promote individual growth through professional counseling
• This mission will be fulfilled regardless of race, creed or color.
Homes for Hope adheres to and respects District of Columbia protected rights that include:
National origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, familial status, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, genetic information, disability, source of income, and place of residence or business.